Bakerail Services is a diversified company, offering our clients specialist and dedicated support in the filed of railway infrastructure systems engineering and track site access management. We specialise in assisting clients with the delivery of projects where the highest levels of safety, reliability and timeliness are key to enable work to progress to program.
Our range of services include:
- A wide industry knowledge of the railway infrastructure with extensive contact within it which can be applied to deliver projects.
- Operational knowledge and support for Wheel/Rail interface management.
- Railway access management for Network Rail, London Underground and other operators.
- Support for projects and outside parties work alongside the railway, including risk management and production of method statements.
- Site management for installation of small projects, especially company’s who may be trialling new products or requiring specific representation.
- Support for the product approval process for rail plant.